KDDI Australia & Singapore Telecommunications Executive Summary"The iQuest team is brilliant. We’ve been given more help than we knew we needed. What I like most about the service is that it is prompt, consistently high quality and always businesslike. They are able to explain to the inexperienced members of our team to help them understand and they are there to help us achieve what we want to do."
- Telecommunications and ICT
Number of Employees
- Outsource IT projects and support agreement to iQuest
- Establish good relationship with our partners’ clients in WA
- Be the local presentative for our partners’ in WA
- Network engineers with Cisco and Juniper knowledge
- Regular site visits and meeting with our partners’ clients
- Feedback and reporting to our partners
- iQuest Helpdesk support (6.30am to 6.30pm)
- Daily IT issues are resolved promptly
KDDI, a Fortune Global 500 company, is one of Asia’s largest telecommunications providers with approximately US$40 billion in revenue annually. KDDI delivers all-round services, from mobile phones, fixed-line communications, Data Centre Services, Global Internet and ICT solutions. KDDI Australia is based in Sydney. The Singtel Group is Asia’s leading communications group. Singtel provide a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV, infocomms technology (ICT) and digital solutions. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.